- Education: Graduate in Facilities Management, Engineering, Building Services Management, Hospitality or related field of study. Professional Membership / Certification from BIFM, IFMA will be a definite advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity. Knowledge of CAFM software is desirable.
- Skills: Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills, procurement and negotiation skills, ability to multitask and prioritize your workload, confident decision making, time management skills, project management skills.
- Managing the FM contracts with 100% client satisfaction and reporting to OM/GM on the updates of projects. Responsible for the P&L target achievement, financial reporting as well as the collection.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems.
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary.
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance.