|Experience:Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents within a complex business environment. The Bid Coordinator will be experienced in attending proposal kick-off meetings, participating in storyboard sessions, attending review meetings / final document review, managing document governance/sign off, print production and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined time frames.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
- Champion document management and change control best practices.
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards.
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners.
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain and make available master document sets.
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents.
- Organization of proposal kick-off meeting with the appropriate staff required to develop the proposal. The outcome of which will be an agreed responsibility matrix, proposal schedule, production requirements, project team draft, experience draft, etc.
- Organization of all review milestones as per Darwish Interserve’s process.
- Development of compliant, compelling and comprehensive proposals, including win themes and discriminators.
- Liaise with the Marketing department on the design of the proposal document, ensuring each submittal reflects the client requirements whilst staying true to the Darwish Interserve brand.
- Identification and editing of existing material and/or writing new ones to effectively communicate Darwish Interserve’s services, core capabilities, and discriminators in response to the RFP requirements.
- Research and information gathering of corporate information, past experience examples, proposed project team resumes and other standard materials.
- Capture any new language written or graphics developed for addition to the proposed library database.
- Organization of all technical written material supplied by the technical team, including the organization of sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
- Tracking and reporting status of all proposal elements to their Manager. Anticipating possible trouble areas and working with Manager to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise.
- Print and packaging of submittal. Proofing colors, lamination, die cutting of tabs/dividers, packaging, etc.
- Development of proposal presentations, following Darwish Interserve branding, from scratch with minimal support from the graphics team.
- Supporting special projects and completes other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
- Coordinate clarification responses, liaising with the relevant stakeholders in order to respond the client inquiries.